Tomato Media Vietnam is active in a variety of areas: translation, media and TV production. The company is just over one year old but has young teams with passion, goal and ambition. Our vision is to become one of 30 Asian toppers in providing language solutions within 10 years.
At present there is a vacancy in the company for Project Manager. Details are as follows:
– Coordinate internal resources and freelance translators to carry out projects.
– Maintain, manage and develop relationship with freelance translators.
– Manage the progress, quality and budget of the projects assigned.
– Make detailed plan for each project and report to the higher level.
– Manage risks and assess the effectiveness and capacity of parties involved in the project.
– Participate in all training programs provided by the company.
– Perform other relevant tasks as assigned.
Requirements of the job:
– Good command of English (4 skills including listening, speaking, reading, and writing).
– Bachelor’s degree in language, economics or commerce.
– Ability to work independently and in groups.
– Good communication, detailed orientation, being well-organized, thorough and accurate, and ability to work quickly, stably and concentratedly.
– Analytical and decision-making skills.
– Ability to cope with constant changes, delays, interruptions and sudden events.
– Ability to work under great pressure and workload and willingness to work overtime or go on business trips as required by certain project.
– Good command of computer and internet.
– Preferably ability to use Korean or Japanese.
Benefits of the job:
– Working in a young, dynamic and professional environment
– Basic salary + commission
– Regular training for enhanced management skills and soft skills in accordance with plans of the company
– Travelling twice a year
– Annual leave and holiday pay as prescribed.
Floor 5, Kinh Do Building, 292 Tay Son, Dong Da District, Hanoi
Please send your CV to email@example.com with the title: “Applying for Project Manager”
Alternatively, contact Ms. Huong at 0962177837